1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I in the the presence of royalty?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Apr 20, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Woman Registers a .47 on Breath Tester
    The Associated Press
    REDMOND, Wash.

A woman arrested following two car crashes last week registered a .47 blood-alcohol content on a breath test _ nearly six times the legal intoxication threshold and possibly a state record.

Deana F. Jarrett, 54, was taken to Evergreen Hospital as a precaution following her arrest April 11, the Washington State Patrol said Wednesday. No one was injured in the accidents.

Jarrett blew the .47 on a portable breath tester after she collided with two other vehicles in quick succession, the patrol said. A check of all 356,000 breath tests administered since 1998 in Washington turned up only 35 above .40 _ and none of those was higher than .45.

The legal intoxication threshold in Washington is .08.

Jarrett did not appear to have a listed phone number, and it was not clear if she had obtained a lawyer.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You are in my presence, so yes. Also, I probably have a .27 at least right now. Shit, maybe a .39.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, but we are in the presence of D_B

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/40338/

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

My bad. Didn't read that thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted