1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I hallucinating or is Webby self-outing?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Moddy never would wear a turban. He shows off his baldness with pride, dammit!

2. How about a turban and birks ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. I'd like to know more about this place where I spend all my time ...

So, Mr. Wiseman, you were about 24 when you started this thing? That's pretty cool ...

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I was part of the deal. You know those commercials with the "that's your network?" guys? That was me. Only one. We had to recruit the others.

Webby is telling the truth in that we've never met. But we've communicated in a variety of ways - posts, PMs, e-mails, the phone, a weird interlude in radioland - that I feel like I know Webby pretty well and he knows me pretty well. I truly count him among my best friends.
    Also, and he may not like this part: I've seen pix. He looks pretty much like I did when I was that age and it doesn't bode well for him down the road. I am not a pretty site, though I am quite fashionably hip.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

You are a Web site? So you're a figment? Crap.

That being said, Webby is hot. On fire. Meow.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Webby, feel liberated?

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry, I can't be a lackey for a man named Lucas. I need to rethink this whole thing.

Odds on Webby posting my name here in .... 3... 2... 1... ?

I've never met Moddy either, but that is only because he has blown me off like I am Typhoid Mary about a dozen times. He did pawn off a way cooler SJ poster on me once, so he's not without any charms.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

socks ... oooor boots?

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

This is blowing my mind...I go away for a few days to start packing and this happens?!?

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I have a picture of Webby with the Swedish Women's Bikini Bowling Team.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

crap, i just went back and read all the way through. this is a little freaky.

should we all out ourselves just to piss whitlock off? (that fucker)

12. So you were part of the previous administration?

Draft saved Draft deleted