1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alycia Lane - Eisen admirer, bikini model and ANCHOR - charged with assault

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Odd update: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillygossip/Why_did_Alycia_fresh_from_jail_call_Gov_Rendell.html

After being sprung from a New York City jail cell Sunday night, one of CBS 3 anchor Alycia Lane's first orders of business was to track down the cell phone number of Gov. Ed Rendell, sources say.

Rendell's spokesman Chuck Ardo confirmed this afternoon that Lane reached Rendell by phone Sunday night to "make sure he knew her side of the story because he is an opinion maker and runs around in influential circles."
    Station sources questioned Lane's journalistic integrity in contacting or seeking any assistance from prominent politicians.

2. Perry White

She looks good here [​IMG]

but not here: [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What's in her left hand? A bloody tire iron?

4. Perry White

Philadelphia sexy news catfight!!! http://metroblog.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/12/catfght-for-rei.html

5. Yeah, I think we got off easy.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Lane makes Northwestern prouder and prouderer with every new bit of news about her.
    Side note: Know someone who claims to have had relations with her back in the Evanston days. He's also in the TV biz and says good things about her since they still keep in touch.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks, 'glass. I always like to hear the praises from the vets, though I'd be a lot happier right now if the moral of that story was a complete fabrication. Sadly, many of the life lessons I've learned have come from family sitcoms. For instance, I now know not to glue my head to a table, thanks to Tim Taylor.

At least I'll always be able to amuse myself.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Elaborate on "good things about her".

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I suspect the final compound clause was never actually needed in the first place.

10. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Am I the only one here who's reached 'Who gives a fuck' stage on this one?

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Oh Holy Moly.

This is........I'm gonna fucking......

Holy Shit Dude.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

BigDog is trying to be of help to someone, and he gets pilloried. What happened to our volunteer spirit, people?

Draft saved Draft deleted