1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Almost) a full season of Thursday Night Football

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I'll be busting out my London Monarchs hat for the big announcement of the first team overseas. This is the one I have somewhere in a box at my mom's house.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/320835359425?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

2. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

For games involving about half the league, I have zero interest regardless of the day the game is played.

3. McNuggetsMan

McNuggetsMan Active Member

Really? I find Mayock informative and interesting. I didn't realize there were anti-Mayock people.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Mayock's future is as a director of player personnel. He was made for the job.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I like Mayock, but I can see where his ultra-ultra detailed description of every play might drive some listeners around the bend. Many plays do not rate the amount of attention he gives them.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

What about a 9-6 overtime college football Game of the Century?

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This move is nothing more than a power play designed to force Time Warner Cable and Cablevision into putting the NFL Network on their systems.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

More representative of those two teams than the "championship" rematch fakery . . .

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

+1

Draft saved Draft deleted