1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Allison Stokke

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockey

shockey Active Member

from this dirty old man, this is terrible. it's not as if she's an actress or model, hoping to be gawked at. she's obviously a very attractive and athletic young woman but one that hasn't put herself on display.

this is just wrong.

now if you'll excuse me, i must take a nap so i'm fresh for 17-year-old jordin sparks to kick some butt tonight on "a.i." ;D

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

An Army of citizen journalists ferreting out pictures of hot high school girls, one hand at a time.

Makes you kind of teary eyed.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Not gonna google it

[​IMG]

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow. One of the first sites to come up on Google was a message board. The posts are disgraceful. If I was her father, these guys would be lucky if all I wanted to do to them was sue.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure why I feel like I have to say it, but in case some wise guy on the nightcrew here gets any ideas, do not put any pictures up here on the board.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

how can dad sue for copyright infringement of photos of a public event?

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm guessing the site with the pictures up doesn't own the copyright of the picture.

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Holy Shit! I just read what I could of that. Most of the stuff written is both pathetic and disgusting.

9. Ain't no lawyer, slap, but I think if someone uses those photos for purposes for which they were not intended, there might be a cause of action.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well, one of the sites I saw was dyestat (not you know), which is a running site.
    But the family can't sue for copyright, the photographer(s) and papers would.
    OK, she's a cute 18 year old athlete. I didnt feel dirty, but thought, "cute... oooh, King of Queens is on..."

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I looked up her pics, I'll admit it. Was looking at her marks, too, though (personal best is mid-13's looks like). She's cute, but young. Or I'm old. I dunno.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.