1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alli

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Big Game

Big Game Member

That was funny, Muddy ... errrrrrrrr, Moddy!

2. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

I know I could stand to lose a few pounds.

But if I saw something that had those kinds of warnings, I'd stay the hell away.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Just wait till the ad rollout starring tubgirl.

4. This reminds me of something Robert Schimmel said when I saw him several years back. He was joking about shitting his pants at work and going out back to throw his underwear in the dumpster. A coworker walked out while he was at the dumpster.

Coworker: What are you doing?
    Robert: I'm throwing these away.
    Coworker: Hey! Those are shitty underpants!
    Robert: They're not mine.
    Coworker: You're walking around with somebody else's shitty underpants?

5. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

We should invite a few of the people over on that board. Some funny stuff over there.

And I'm sorry, why would anyone take this product? At some point people will realize the only way to lose weight is to eat healthy and exercise. There is no magic potion. And there is no magic machine. I love those ab machine commercials that talk about how easy it is. Umm, no because if it was easy you wouldn't be working hard enough to burn enough calories to see results.

Diet and exercise... and no leakage side effects!

Draft saved Draft deleted