1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All the day's box scores, all on one page?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by enigami, May 2, 2012.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

USA Today used to be pretty complete about them. I can't say I count the box scores enough to know if that's still true.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I wish they could make a machine like a freezer, but instead of making things cold fast, I wish it could make things hot fast....even faster than an oven. I don't want to wait no 45 minutes for no chicken pot pie!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Man, when I get home, I have a ton of stuff on my answering machine. Now if only there were a way people could reach me while I was out.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

It sucks waiting for days to see how the pictures I took turn out. Fucking film. It almost sucks as much as the lines at the bank on Friday afternoon.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Actually a fairly legit question. Because of the West Coast games, I have frequently found myself wishing I could find an old-school roundup on the Web.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I hate missing all my TV shows too. Ya think I could record them, no?

Draft saved Draft deleted