1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All that's missing is an Arabic Mein Kampf

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Sep 2, 2014.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

...otherwise the Islamic State is pretty much rating high on a Hitler scale.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-islamic-state-ethnic-cleansing-iraq-20140902-story.html

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Read the Times article on gang rape gangs in England.

Lots of other media outlets have been on to the story, and the Times has caught up.

It's not just happening in England either.

3. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I have been following the English gang rape story for a while as it has been in my twitter feed. Blows me away that the authorities did not want to identify the ethnicity of the scum for fear of being labeled racists.

One of the social workers was sent on a 2 day sensitivity course because she noted their ethnicity in a report.

I am not usually a muslim boogeyman person but there are a lot of fucked up things coming out of their mosques.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The story about Rotherham is as much the rape gangs as it is the cover-up by the authorities. It's a huge scandal in Britain and now that it's come to light, it threatens to take down a large number of Labour Party figures.

Draft saved Draft deleted