1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-Star Game running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jul 11, 2006.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

God bless my flaccid tool!
    Dong that I love!
    Please levate it!
    And rate it!
    As a nice hefty fat strapping pud!

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That even worked rhythmically. Well done, irish.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

what the FUCK is Mark Redman doing warming up for the American League?!?!?!

THIS TIME IT COUNTS!!!! So we'll throw the Royal with the 5-odd ERA instead of Francisco Liriano, with the lowest ERA since Bob Gibson. [/Buckian hyperbole]

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Liriano is helping keep my fantasy team in first. I do not want to see him pitch. It's also the reason I'm glad Manny skipped.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Hey, remember Guillen said he wasn't going to use everyone on his roster. If you don't play, try to get back to the game next year.

6. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Funny-ass commercial by Bud Lite... Could stick that whole thing on the sports cliches thread.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Gracias, Doctor...the subject matter writes itself. When you tak about patriotism and phalli, you've tapped two powerful sources of inspiration.

The side effects from that medication sound a bit frightening...almost as scary as a Royal in the All-Star Game.

8. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

That will never fly with the owners.  I can see the All-Star game moved to a Wednesday night which would give pitchers an extra day of rest and allow the players an extra travel day.  Rain date would be Thursday.  Schedule would resume on Friday night.

9. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Holy crap, this analysis is brilliant.

10. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Wow ...anyone else see the hotty standing next to the tool?

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

These Mac commercials are brilliant, IMHO. Great mental warfare.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Along those lines, it makes sense that Redman is warming up. Because Liriano is, what, 22 and a fucking stud. Redman is 32 and sucks. Hence, Liriano will get back to the All-Star Game a lot. Redman will have to buy a ticket, unless he rejoins the Pirates and becomes their token representative.

Oh and eat a bowl of dicks, Bud. Just because.

PS: That hottie WAS hot, Tony.

Draft saved Draft deleted