1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-Star Game running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jul 11, 2006.

1. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Zalasko I'd hit it AFTER BYH hit it

2. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Hell no... I've seen her up close. Absolutely not.

There's some others I'd consider. I flip through and see some very fine-ass anchors on the Spanish TV networks.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Just make her STFU!!!!

That top looks like it came from the Jillian Barberie collection.... and she's not Jillian Barberie..

4. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Ah, now there's a lady I'D HIT

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

She needs more than eight seconds tho, BYH. Can you make it?

6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Win or lose, Beltran should have been MVP for becoming the first player in at least 15 years to actually break a sweat in the All-Star Game.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Don't worry. They'll choke far before the World Series.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Suburbia, just look at it this way -- had MLB done home field based on actual records or interleague records between the AL and NL, the Mets never would have had a shot for home field, anyway. :D

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

WHA to Zelasko: "Can I call you Jean instead of Jeannie?" :D ;D ;D :D <-----------JRC humour

10. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

hahhahaha as in Jean and Bob? ohhh turns me on

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Soriano in '04.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/n...&content_id=799783&vkey=allstar2004&fext=.jsp

And now a threadjack. How damn desperate is Chevy? Apparently baseball, hot dogs and apple pie aren't good things to be equated to anymore. Now they want to be wrapped up with free agents, expansion teams and the Rally Monkey. That couldn't have sucked any worse for GM than if someone had mowed "Buy a Camry" into the center field grass.

12. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted