1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Star game blowout hosted by me

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Jul 9, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Oh, I forgot to tell you - I have a fire pit in the back yard, so you can draft all the heat you want, gratis. Its on me.

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Um, I had 84 sacks as a middle linebacker.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Slappy's Swabbies can't make it, but will be glad to host some of the southern contingent...
    Maybe I can get some of my homies, like Whitlock, Steve Phillips (since he won't be in S-town), and -- hell -- John to show up...
    Got a fire pit too, the grill, monster steaks and the nastiest tittle bar you ever want to see just a couple of miles away!

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I had nearly 130 one season.... using Lawrence Taylor on Tecmo Super Bowl. I lost count how many times he tackled the other team's holder on field goals and XP attempts as well.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Dexter, I'm on the way. Bringing the Ace-holes with me. I need a Google map and a ride.

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I'll be there. I just need someone to tell me where it is being held this year and get me into the exclusive clubs.

Watch out ladies, or you'll get stuck in the Webb.

By the way, not to brag, but if anyone needs a case of beer, I can put half of it on my food stamps.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Carrying its cargo of counterfeit All-Star Game tickets, brewskis and stripper poles, the USS Scoreboard, pride of the jgmacg navy, steams back into San Francisco Bay.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I think you're gonna want me checking in on your shindig, Poin.

Because, you know, I'm the one who convinced Sammy Sosa to put rubber balls in his bats.

I told him it was proveably, demonstrably the wave of the future.

9. Jones

Jones Active Member

I'll be there, and I'll be bringing my favorite band with me: Bobby Bowel and the Movements.

Free subscriptions to Colostomy World for all who join in.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

This made me giggle incessantly.

Draft saved Draft deleted