1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Star game blowout hosted by me

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Jul 9, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late notice, but I am down for hosting a two day All Star game blowout. Anybody SportsJournalists.commers interested? I am envisioning an elite So Cal strike force of about 5-7, plus some honeys. The Poin Militia is kinda short on funds, food and liquor. Oh, and a place to hang. But other than that, I am down with a big blowout.

Anybody want to join the festivities, pm me and I will send the sacred digits.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Count me in, Dexter. I claim the barcolounger. And if Jones attends, he needs his own john.

Now, where are the honeys?

3. Flash

Flash Guest

The Flash Marines regret they are unable to attend. They have some Bomb & Sucky to engage, necessitating their presence north of the 49th.

I understand, however, the Militia will provide entertainment that is proveably and demonstrably hotter than Studio 54 in its heyday.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Have you warned your wife, Poin? Or is she one of the honeys?

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm in. Will need airfare to the Bay Area, tickets to the game and some pocket cash. Also, someone to call my boss and till him why I won't be at work.

Zeke will get you back. Hit me with those digits.

6. poindexter

The Poin Militia doesn't need approval from anyone, Dools.

I've got a couple of cans of Coors Light left over from July 4, Dools... and one of the junior elite strike force members are digging a latrine for Jones.. Are you down?

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

JDV and Cran have also made overtures. Dig me up some Bud Light, tho, and I'm down like Motown for your special forces.

8. poindexter

Oh, and there might just be a surprise guest....

hint
    [​IMG]

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll call Zeke's boss for you, Dexter, but I'm kinda light on folding money, too.

Can we get UTshooter to get shots of honeys draped on us for our avatars?

Dooley's damsels are gonna need more than beer. Maybe a date-rape drug.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Tris Speaker?

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

The Trouser_Buddah Order of Water Buffaloes has some original Zima and Crystal Pepsi to contribute...

Zima Swiller and Manure Tiller

T_B

Draft saved Draft deleted