1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All purpose NBA Championship thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Jun 20, 2006.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Point, Norman. And I haven't even seen Riley's shirt yet.

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Re: Where will this Dallas Mavericks choke job rank?

HH, where in the post did BTE said that they were choirboys?  That's what I thought.  Read it again and show it to everyone in the class.  

At least they won a title, so we won't have to hear about them "not winning the big one."  I was rooting for Dallas, but let's be fair here as well:  Stackhouse is no choir boy, Dampier is only playing for a contract, and Van Horn is still a big white stiff.  

We got the fucking message, why continue to beat the dead horse.  Is Mourning a pain in the ass?  Yeah.  Does he do shit in the community?  Yes again.  But I sure as fucking hell will never wish some life-threatening illness on my worst enemy.  

Payton has been a little bitch forever.  Always have been, always will be.  Now that he has a ring, he can take his big mouth and retire.

White Chocolate and 'Toine are just eneficiaries of the policy that was cashed in by Wade.  

Riley is lucky SOB tonight.  If they didn't win the title, everything would fall on him, regardless.  That's why he's the Devil Incarnate.  

And BTE wasn't drinking the Kool-Aid, and I smoking the hashish.  

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I didn't really have an opinion about this series, other than I wanted tonight's game over by 11 CDT and I wanted a game 7.

Reading this thread makes me glad Miami won, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to read all this.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Don't need to Norm. I reiterating it. :-*

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Great thing about Pearl that night was he sweated through his SPORTCOAT too. Never seen anything like that.

Hope he just threw that away after the game.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Riles has got a case of the "disease of me:

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

HH, where in the post did BTE said that they were choirboys?  That's what I thought.  Read it again and show it to everyone in the class.  

At least they won a title, so we won't have to hear about them "not winning the big one."  I was rooting for Dallas, but let's be fair here as well:  Stackhouse is no choir boy, Dampier is only playing for a contract, and Van Horn is still a big white stiff.  

We got the fucking message, why continue to beat the dead horse.  Is Mourning a pain in the ass?  Yeah.  Does he do shit in the community?  Yes again.  But I sure as fucking hell will never wish some life-threatening illness on my worst enemy.  

Payton has been a little bitch forever.  Always have been, always will be.  Now that he has a ring, he can take his big mouth and retire.

White Chocolate and 'Toine are just eneficiaries of the policy that was cashed in by Wade.  

Riley is lucky SOB tonight.  If they didn't win the title, everything would fall on him, regardless.  That's why he's the Devil Incarnate.  

And BTE wasn't drinking the Kool-Aid, and I smoking the hashish.  
    Okay, then:

1. I remember when I was a kid, and the idiots who liked to always start fights would try to get in people's faces. And then they would say "That's what I thought." Hadn't heard that stated as an insult since I was 13, so thanks for the trip down memory lane.

2. Describing a player as one of the most "decent" people, then speaking of what a great dad another is, and how much another does in the community . . . . Bravo to you for doing a search for the word "choirboys" in his post, but the clear implication is that those gentlemen are indeed good people. "Choirboys," by any other name.

3. After finishing your word search and informing me that Mr. Express never used the term "choirboys" you then describe what pricks many of the Heat players and coach are, which is basically what I said. You yourself spoke of "miscreants" yourself earlier in the thread. Are you mad because you thought I stole your material?

Chilll out. The Heat earned the title, taking advantage of a horrendous Dallas choke job and some rather . . . interesting . . . reffing at times. Doesn't mean it's not a collection of pricks.

8. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Well of course they're not. This is the NBA... what'd you think it was? :D

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I hope you're not serious. If I have to agree with Idaho more than once a night, my stomach will tear away from the esophagus.

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

She has been asking the most stupid fucking questions the whole series.

Awful.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Sock is right.

It was that simple.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Get ready to take your coffee up the wazoo, Dye.

Cream or sugar?

Draft saved Draft deleted