1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All purpose NBA Championship thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

http://thebiglead.com/?p=536

I did not know that Cuban allegedly said that. Would help if I paid a smidge of attention to the NBA finals.

2. Miami is a collection of pricks?
    Wow. Compared to just about every major-league baseball team, these guys are the Mouseketeers.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

If anything, the Heat should get a little credit for reforming pricks.

There is a long list of lazy and/or underachiving and/or problem players who arrived in Miami and became better citizens (and better players). Many of these players then sign rich free agent contracts . . . only to revert back to their problem ways.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Re: Where will this Dallas Mavericks choke job rank?

Speaking of which: Notice how the calls went Dallas' way late in Game 6. (the loose-ball foul, the travel on a rebound). They did anything they could to give Dallas a chance to tie that game. I'm usually skeptical about the NBA fixing things, or asking refs to make sure they get to Game 7s. But, c'mon ...

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Re: Weigh in on the suckitude of the Miami Heat

Yeah, and they still wouldn't be able to play fucking defense.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Five minutes into the fourth quarter, the Mavericks were already in the bonus . . . while not committing a single team foul themselves. Hmmmmm . . .

Every silly conspiracy theory has an equal and opposite silly conspiracy theory.

Draft saved Draft deleted