1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-purpose college basketball thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The comparisons won't end for a while. Thing is, unlike Tim Herrion, he'll probably come across as much more likeable, which will buy him more time.

Davidson may bust in the tournament, but at least they win consistently. Short of their becoming the next George Mason, it's tough to ask for much more from a program at that level of the food chain.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

KU beats Northern Arizona 91-57. Great start, huh spup? :D

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Mizzou beat Army today. They beat North Carolina A&T yesterday. Everyone who was there said the team looks VERY impressive under Andersen's style of coaching.

4. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Wow,

A lot of talk about mid-major, actually Southern Conference, basketball with Bob McKillop and Bobby Cremins mentions. I'll bet neither team wins the automatic bid.

My Final Four: Kansas, N.Carolina, Wisconsin, UCLA. And then Rock-Chalk-Jayhawk dominates the 2007 One Shining Moment show. (Don't get too excited Oz!)

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Highway.. you are dead. to. me.

6. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Member

Does Cremins still talk about having only one testicle?

7. Highway 101

Because...

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Because I am a Mizzou basketball apologist fan.

9. Highway 101

Well good luck to the fighting We-got-Jason-Connelly-illegally-and-broke-a-bunch -of-other-NCAA-rules-under-Coach-Snyders! ::)

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Thanks, fucktard. Now I have to deal with the aftermath of that post.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Trust me, I'm not. Been down this road too many times before to get my hopes up. Besides, I saw Seth Davis and Grant Wahl both picked KU to win it all on SI.com. I worry when KU's a trendy pick.

Just so long as KU doesn't have to play any B-Boys in the tournament -- Bucknell Bison, Bradley Braves ... any other teams out there that have the letter 'B' to start both names? If so, KU better avoid them at all costs.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Buffalo Bulls.

Draft saved Draft deleted