1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All of the sudden, Clinton looking not-so-unelectable

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Oct 24, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

That's a load of crap and you know it. The only thing it takes to start a fight around here is to write something like "I don't think George W. Bush is quite as bad as you make him out to be...." or "I remember when Clinton did the same thing...."

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Have fun hating freedom.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Absolutely. Will you be my token tree-hugging liberal looser friend?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Do I have to eat granola?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Now I remember why I used the button on zagoshe. Please, gentlemen, stop quoting him, and I promise to stop reading his posts.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I'd love to actually be able to drive on interstate highways, but unfortunately I can't because every time you get rolling, you then run into construction traffic and then drive miles and miles in single lane traffic while trying to figure out what exactly the government paid unions are fixing behind the orange barrells.....

The west was a big government program? No wonder it is so fucked up.

We won WWII? Did we really? And at what cost? In fact, our victory and complete fuck up in the aftermath of it led to 45 years of a cold war and a near nuclear war. Had government properly cleaned up the mess in a fight we didn't have to get into in the first place, there'd have been no cold war and no need for the trillions and trillions spent on building up nuclear bombs and the military.

Libertarianism is having the brains to understand that the two major parties are really one major party that services one class of people -- the rich and powerful -- and the only thing both parties are really concerned about it is winning.

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Internet
    GPS
    Cell phones

all federal projects.

9. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

With representation like this, it's a wonder why the Libertarian Party hasn't garnered more than .00001 percent of the vote in, well, every election ever.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Look for Doc's fantasy football team, as long as you're down there...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You want your team locked too, Zeke? Keep it up.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Didn't you just get grounded?

Draft saved Draft deleted