1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All I Wanted Was Kosher Coca Cola

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

One of the great benifits of the Passover season for christians like myself is the fact that Coca Cola is produced with sugar instead of corn syrup for the next two weeks. I feel it makes for a huge difference in the taste.

Anyhow yesterday I set out to find a few bottles. First store I went to I was told by manager that they do not carry Kosher version because there is no demand. He suggested store 2 towns over.

As I pull into lot of said store gentleman coming out in non discript foreign car laden with greenpeace stickers gives me the finger for no good reason. Instead of going to purchase my Coca Cola I decide to find out what has this man so upset.

I turn back out of lot and head off in pursuit. He is 2 cars up from me at traffic light. Light changes and I am able to get right behind him. He know realizes this and starts to speed up and while trying to make lane change almost gets rammed by semi.

Next light as luck would have I am able to get right next to him. He had appearance of a liberal poly sci prof. He knew I was there and now would not look over. I rolled down my window and asked him nicely what I had done wrong and why he gave me the finger. First he says nothing then tells me he did not give ME the finger. He gave it to my truck.
    I make the obsevation based on his bumper stickers that he was a man of peace that it was a contradiction to go around giving the Bronx salute to strangers who did nothing to him.

He starts screaming about the fact that I was compensating for my small member and speeds off . He forgot car was in front of him and just barely stops before rear end collision.

Anyhow I still do not have my Kosher Coca Cola

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's never, ever, ever a good idea to follow anyone who flips you off. No matter where you are, that could get you shot.

Shoulda gone for your soda instead. You'd have been a lot happier.

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Personally, I always hated the sugar Coke - tastes like Pepsi.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Now that's doin' it doggy-style.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Release the hounds? I'm a little slow this morning.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

funny. ;D ;)

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You are going to have some explaining to do, sir, when you show up at my mother's seder with your waspy corn syrupy Coke, I hope you know. Bad enough you're missing the first night for Opening Day:

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Boom,

This isn't just a liberal hangup.

See. No one likes your hummer.

[​IMG]

10. Boom_70

Great picture. They look like English Pointers. Great looking dogs.

11. Boom_70

I am going to starting flipping off anyone I see driving a prius.

12. Boom_70

Next night will be will womens Basketball final. Do you think she will allow me to wath the begining. I want to see Stacy Dale explain the LSU story.

Draft saved Draft deleted