1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All about the E-A-G-L-E-S

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by melock, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Re: Eagles get Kevin Curtis

There used to be an af2 team that played out of the Palace of Auburn Hills, but I think it folded or moved after a year or two.

2. lono

lono Active Member

Yep, they need an outside linbacker, a safety and one truly mean and vicious d-line guy.

3. Re: Eagles get Kevin Curtis

They've been fixing the d-line for four years now ... but yes, a stud linebacker or two and some secondary help.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

The Eagles should go back to drafting an offensive lineman in the first round every year :)

5. Re: Eagles get Kevin Curtis

That's totally not true ... in 2002 where we took four dbs in the first five rounds ... but that's the only one I can think of ..

6. Wonderlic

Wonderlic Member

Dhani Jones is amazing, and Jeremiah Trotter is in the prime of his career.

Plus, William Peterson James is only getting better.

7. Re: Eagles get Kevin Curtis

No shit. But I'm happy you figured out what the blue type means.

8. Wonderlic

Wonderlic Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

38 catches equals greatness?

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Only a slot guy b/c of Holt and Bruce. He'll start as the number 2 outside guy behind reggie brown. Plus is he can move into the slot if they want b/c he's played there before.

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

McDougle is gone and I think Darwin Walker has overstayed his welcome. I think Bunkley can be a player if he gets his shit together. Let's just hope he's not in the wrong part of Florida the night before training camp opens.

I'd love to see them take the MLB Willis from Ole Miss, but he won't be there at 26. I think they'll trade up in the first round to get him. Did it two years in a row before staying put each of the last two years.

12. Re: Eagles get Kevin Curtis

Walker had a good season ... especially against the Cowboys ... I don't have the numbers in front of me but it was like 5 in two games ... plus Johnson likes to rotate the d-line and Walker is a suitable guy in there ... now if our first-round picks would start living up to their potential ..

Draft saved Draft deleted