1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alien vs. Predator alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RokSki, Apr 15, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

on FX right now.

------

Alien #4: "Screeeeeeeeeeee!"

Predator #2: "Grpmhhhh. Ha ha ha!"

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Eat your heart out, H.R. Giger:

[​IMG]

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

The animals being hunted don't arm the hunters!

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

They're not hunting us. We're in the middle of a war. It's time to pick a side.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You know, when you get sick, you think about your life and how you're going to be remembered. You know what I realized would happen when I go? A ten percent fall in share prices. Maybe twelve. And that's it.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You think that's the last thing your dad remembers? The pain? Or drinking champagne with his daughter fourteen thousand feet in the air?

I need this.

8. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You want a piece of me? You ugly son of a bitch!

10. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i would love one of those claw weapons they have that expands. i think parents would think about being a bunch of bitches if i walked around with that on :)

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

That they would, Break. That they would. Ha ha. :)

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Gentlemen? It is my job to keep you alive on this expedition, and I need your help to do that. Since I don't have the time to properly train you, I'm laying down three simple rules. One. No one goes anywhere alone, ever. Two. Everyone must maintain constant communication. Three. Unexpected things are gonna happen. When they do, no one tries to be a hero. Understood?

Draft saved Draft deleted