1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alicia Parlette (revised) ... is back to her blog.

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Montezuma's Revenge, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Re: Alicia Parlette ... not so good

Good idea. I didn't think about it. I'll get on it.

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Alicia has a new blog entry up today at:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/contribute/sn/persona?plckPersonaPage=PersonaHome&plckUserId=alicia_parlette&User=alicia_parlette

That makes 2 blog entries this month. Might things be looking up...?

3. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Loved the tone of that most recent post. A positive mental outlook counts for so much in a fight like this. I hope she kicks its ass.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I hope so.

In the few cases I have been close to, though, the lightbulb did burn brightest, with clarity, right before extinguishing.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Very interesting way of putting it, Simon. I followed the last week or two of a fellow's life in a story I was covering a couple years ago, and it was pretty much the same deal.

6. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

The blog has returned after a six-week hiatus. A nice story about Bill Walsh, of all people.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/contribute/sn/persona?User=alicia_parlette&plckPersonaPage=PersonaBlog&plckUserId=alicia_parlette

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

She posted again 15 days later. Nothing since.

Anybody know any news?

Draft saved Draft deleted