1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ALERT!: Van Damme still a douche

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Nov 17, 2008.

1. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

If anybody talks shit on Time Cop, I'll release the hounds. My favorite guilty pleasure.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I liked his turn as a Pittsburgh Penguins goalie in "Sudden Death."

Kicking the shit out of terrorists, big deal. But a save percentage of 1.000 in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup final? Now that's rising to the occasion.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Mia Sara's nude scene would prevent me from ever saying a bad thing about that flick. ;D

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Yes. Absolutely.

Although I think Hard Target might be the worst of them all. His "Cajun" accent was so unintenionally funny. And Wilford Brimley is in it as well, also with a Cajun accent.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I peeled back the skin of the fruit, cut the pulp and then took that very hard seed. In this film I cut that hard seed, and inside that seed was a kind of liquid cream substance of the man I am, or the woman you are.

6. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Fucking-A. He had me a "peeled." If JCVD is ever cold, he's more than welcomed to warm up in my silk igloo.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Wow. Just wow.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

And who could forget JCVD rocking out w/The Smithereens off that Timecop soundtrack:

http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=P12PaUWYMSE

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Hell, I think his first ever role on screen was a back-up dancer in Breakin' .

He also played an evil Russian fighter in No Retreat, No Surrender

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

"Silk igloo" is the one that gets "wow" out of you? "I hope they show his wang" and a reference to excessive vaginal moisture, and "silk igloo" gets the rise?

Holy shit.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

I think I missed those. But thanks.

12. lono

lono Active Member

But you have to wear all black, a black dress and high heels.

Draft saved Draft deleted