1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ALERT!: Van Damme still a douche

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... or OUTING ALERT! JCVD=JDV. Either way, we've gone down the rabbit hole of douche-ness with this interview with Newsweek for the washed up action star. Fabulously creepy read. Journo, a 22yo woman, goes 11 questions with him. Halfway through, he's already incredibly inappropriate.
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/169176

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

A perfect summation. Spot on.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

His new movie looks very interesting to say the least.

4. The Granny

The Granny Guest

I'd be sliding off my seat if I were interviewing JCVD.

5. Mizzougrad96

Some of his movies are the most unintentionally hilarious movies ever made.

6. The Granny

The Granny Guest

The flashback to breaking into the guys house to steal the sword in Bloodsport is one of the unintentionally funny scenes in movie history.

7. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

It really does.

Critics are absolutely raving about his perfomance, to the point where I want to see it.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Can honestly say I haven't seen one since the one after Bloodsport... what was that? Kickboxer? He had to avenge his brother, who was paralyzed during a fight?

9. The Granny

The Granny Guest

God, I hope they show his wang.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

You can come find me, I will be the one with the very broad shoulders, dark hair and a simple suit. We can have some champagne, you and me.

Adjusts tie, slicks back hair and says "still got it."

11. Mizzougrad96

I think Bloodsport is the one where they have some ridiculous voice dubbed over his.

The guy who played his brother in Kickboxer was actually the kickboxing champion at the time. I can't remember his name and I don't feel like looking it up.

I would challenge anyone to watch Double Impact (the first time he plays twins) and not laugh their asses off at all of the wrong times.

12. Mizzougrad96

Didn't he accidentally kick Arsenio Hall in the face while on his show?

Draft saved Draft deleted