1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alec Baldwin is a Deranged Psychopath?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Apr 19, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Here's his official site:

http://www.alecbaldwin.com/

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

agreed. i tend to use "cute as a button" for 11-year-olds.

an 11-year-old is not pretty.

3. Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf Guest

Of course, no one will suspect that the kid is probably a spoiled little asshole that lives to piss her parents off. If she's that much of a shitheel then he should give up his custody for the sake of everybody.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Kim Basinger is a c-u-n-t for leaking that...

Parents get mad at kids. It has to be especially frustrating when he lives on the other side of the country and has an ex-wife who despises him...

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I had an old roommate who was from Santa Monica. This was about 10 years ago, when Kim and Alec were still married.

He told me that he was at a movie one time, and they were there. They started fighting in the theater, and instead of leaving, they went to the back of the theater and just kept going, basically saying 'f you' to all the other patrons. Guy said it was incredibly an incredibly vile fight.

Sometimes you just have to know when to walk away, Alec

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So that makes it OK to talk to her like that?

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It beats treating her with kid gloves and letting her be a spoiled little brat, until she's seen fucking half of Hollywood and a sex tape leaks on the Internet. Jesus, it's not like he beats her.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Raise your hands if your parents ever said to you "You just WAIT til we get home. I'm gonna straighten you out. I dont know who you think you are." Hey look, a room full of hands.

An 11-year-old girl is old enough to develop boobs, mouth off, and tell her parents, "I hate you. I wish you weren't my father." We don't know what kinda shit this kid was pulling, we just know Baldwin's reaction.

9. Smallpotatoes

You don't swear at kids. Period. End of discussion.

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Awfully arbitrary line, there. I guess they never hear the seven words anywhere else.

An occasional F-bomb or two is a fairly effective way of teaching the valuable lesson: I can do X, Y and Z because I'm an adult. You can't do X, Y and Z because you're 11. Deal with it, or face the consequences.

11. Smallpotatoes

A few years ago I was in a food court. A 2-year-old at a nearby table was acting up. The mom said "Shut the fuck up!"
    That's OK, right?
    In the adult word swearing is an acceptable way in some situations to communicate urgency. But it's not OK when dealing with kids.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Let's see... She's 12. She's been in the middle of one of the most bitter and public custody cases of the last decade. I just can't imagine what she might have done to make Baldwin act that way.

Basinger is just bitter that she can't get work while her ex is on what may be the funniest non-animated show on network TV (not that that's saying much...)

Draft saved Draft deleted