1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alec Baldwin is a Deranged Psychopath?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

if he knew she was drinking or doing drugs and left that message, I'd be even more appalled at his comments.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Why?

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

come on mizzou, stop. nothing explains away what he said to her. you simply don't talk to your daughter that way and mean that shit. the guy fucked up, period. we all say shit we shouldn't (at different levels of course), though, and i hope he asks, and is given, an apology from his daughter.

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ridiculous. Guess it's time for some free pub, or almost free minus the bodyguard and your daughter's feelings

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Fuck.

8. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Apparently you can now download Baldwin's message as a ringtone for your phone. God bless America.

http://www.entertonement.com/11480/Alec_Baldwin's_Threatening_Message_to_Daughter/sounds/Source.aspx

9. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I think I'm going to be sick. :-X

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Didn't he do a holiday-timed NBC promotion where he would send a phone greeting to someone for you?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I really pray for that child. She has some really poisonous DNA which I hope never overtakes her.

12. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Why? Because if you know your 11 year old daughter is already using drugs or drinking.....she's obviously looking for an escape, or acting out ....and the last thing she needs is Daddy calling her a pig!!

Don't forget.....we're talking about an 11 year old girl. She's about to enter or is in the early phases of puberty, the most awkward stage of her life. many girls that age are extremely self conscious anyway,....and on top of that, she has to deal with 2 self absorbed "parents" that are so blind with rage they're unable to see the damage of using their daughter as a pawn.

Draft saved Draft deleted