1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Albom gets a blog

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Hank_Scorpio, Sep 26, 2006.

1. SirTypeAlot

SirTypeAlot Member

Maybe he'll write about something he's actually witnessed.

How is it guys like this get such a free pass? Personally,I'll never read a word he writers ever again. And, I really didn't even like him before he wrote a liar column at the F4 two years ago.

2. MGoBlue

MGoBlue Member

Gentlemen,

Let's face it. Mitch can no longer be considered a sports columnist at the Freep.
    He is a guest columnist, with 'Deferred' ramblings at the end of December annually.

I will admit, I go out of my way to still read him. But I will also admit that I am damn glad I live more than a 1,000 miles from his left-leaning afternoon radio drivel (I still can't get over how he considers himself objective. HA!).

I'll still read him (columns only ... though 'Five People' and 'Tuesdays' were good). Just won't watch him (any TV apperances) or listen to him. And the last thing I'll do is read his blog. I have yet to read any blog, and I'm not about to start now.

carry on ...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You suck.

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

That is a massive book tour... And I've gotta admit, that'd be fun as hell.

5. MGoBlue

MGoBlue Member

Yea, slappy? And?

Oh, and very well I might add.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

7. Release the ....
    Wait. They're gone already.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The word "treacle"'s been used here, before.

It's spot on.

If you're sufficiently emotionally-mature so as to be beyond being susceptible to the Dwarf's
    on-paper manipulations . . . consider yourself blessed, and move on.

Pity those who lag behind.

Draft saved Draft deleted