1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alberto Gonzalez and his testimony hurts my head.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Jul 26, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

"Something may have happened and I'm going to investigate but I cannot talk about what may or may not have happened."

And brain cells died.

See The Daily Show video clip titled "Hearing Problems."
    http://www.comedycentral.com/

2. Impeach this clown now.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Olbermann really went nuts about this yesterday, I think used the word liar at least 3 times.

4. Considering that Specter, Leahy, and Schumer all came within an ace of doing it in open session, I'd say the jury's pretty much in on that one.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Gonzalez is a flat out liar and a sham of an AG. There isn't a word that clown says you can trust anymore, and he's the primary reason the Justice Department is in tatters.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He's the chief law enforcement officer in the country... and a liar and a law breaker. Wonderful. I think the word impeach has been used way too much in these threads, but yeah, I am with Fenian, impeach this clown and see how much farther than him misconduct goes. It'd be one thing if it was just the firings, but there has been such a pattern of the dirty tricks and lying about things, and everyone knows it all filters down from Dick Cheney's office. Maybe you can't prove a lot beyond the justice department, but Gonzalez is SUCH a liar and a clown that the standard of high crimes and misdemeanors should be ridiculously easy in his case.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

I'm a member of the jgmacg navy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Can someone explain in easy-to-read terms why our nation is a BETTER place under this regime than the previous one? Just being a journalist and asking a question, not trying to stir shit up. Seriously. How is Alberto Gonzalez the right man for this job?

9. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Hey, at least he hasn't overseen the mass killing of a quasi-religious group!

10. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Those compound doors were left open, I believe.

Draft saved Draft deleted