1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alabama fan disagrees with a call or routine SEC football night at Slap's house

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 10, 2009.

1. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Why is he dressed up like a coach?

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Found this article on that same link.

What father wouldn't choose a Bama football player over his own daughter?

http://deadspin.com/5341946/father-chooses-alabama-football-player-over-his-own-daughter-in-lovers-quarrel

3. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Re: Alabama fan disagrees with a call or routine SEC football night at Slap's ho

Amazing!

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What a maroon.

Reminds me of an uber-Illinois fan (the worst kind) copy editor we used to have in our office. He'd go ballistic over the stupidest shit, often very hilariously.

We had an inflatable sword in the copy desk area that had been sent to us as a PR freebie way back when, and for some reason, it was never thrown away. The year Illinois (undeservedly) went to the Rose Bowl, the Illini played Michigan, and the copy desk chief is a Wolverines fan. Lots of trash talk in the week before the game, etc.

Anyway, Illinois starts to piss away a lead and he's in rare form. As he's screaming at the top of his lungs, he's taking this inflatable sword and beating the shit out of any inanimate object in the desk area he can slay.

Unbeknownst to him, another desker was taping him from the back of the room. It was pure hilarity. There was big talk of putting it on Youtube, but no one ever did.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

Holy shit, that is funny.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Actually, the best line in the whole video comes right at the beginning from an unidentified female somewhere in the room:

"C'moooon guuuuuys! Hold his ayss! Motherfucker! God dang!"

7. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Gotta love the "Poor little nigger, he got pushed."

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I needed subtitles fror some of that, although I did get the "Motherfucker, goddang!" and the fact that he'd fucked somebody's mother loud and clear. Nice to see three TV's in a room the size of my foyer. Gotta love the SEC.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Re: Alabama fan disagrees with a call or routine SEC football night at Slap's ho

The deck shoes sans socks was a nice look.

10. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

That's what years of inbreeding produces.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

One thing that has always killed me living in the South: Hell, fuck, shit, piss are all fair game. But it's "god dang" or "God dawg"

Draft saved Draft deleted