1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Al Queada eating children?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Today, I caught the end of Rush Limbaugh saying something about Al Queada roasting and serving an 11-year-old kid to his family.
    It sounds like bullshit, like the kind of thing Rush or Savage would say to get people pissed off at Muslims. I couldn't find anything on Snopes about it.
    Is there any credible evidence this sort of thing is happening?

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Don't let Mike Tyson know.....

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I'll bet it was 11-year-old Hayley Lafontaine.

4. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Oh hell yeah, Al Queada eats their children all the time. Not sure about Al Qaeda, though.

5. Don't think you will get an answer here anytime soon. This, even if true, would be ignored?, downplayed below American atrocities?, blamed on Bush?, blamed on Amurica?.

Anyway, probably no answer soon. Most are splooging on the Iraq abject failure thread. That thread fits better with the political thirst that has assisted in hanging our soldiers out as well as selling our country out.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Wow, so since I disagree with the war I am hanging our soldiers out? That is a new one, well not really because I live in Republican land. Seriously, though, most of the people on this board are selling our country out?
    Really?
    I mean, really?
    Just because I think the President is the biggest piece of shit President in ages, means I am selling our country out? What happened to free speech? Shit, you might live in West Texas with me with this line of reasoning.

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

add:
    1 scoop Ice Cream
    2 scoop dead baby

8. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

Geesh - can we just stick with the topic here?
    Angola, find a new thread for your response. We don't need your selfish diversion when other threads clearly provide an opportunity for your opinion.
    Lawrence, find a new thread for your response to Angola.
    Now, if anyone can find some sort of news report on this alleged atrocity, let's have it ... and stay on topic.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No.

10. Yes, Dad.
    Need a little more fiber this morning?
    Anyway, this meme has a long, proud history in wartime atrocity mythology. Not surprised it poped up here and now. There was something about it in NRO online yesterday, I think.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

An unattributed, single-source story produced by a right-wing blog and bounced around the Hanson-Limbaugh echo chamber? Why would I not trust that?

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

What happened to his?

Draft saved Draft deleted