1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Al-Qaeda warns Canada

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Oct 28, 2006.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That's good stuff.

"Genuine seal eyelid undies."

2. Flash

Flash Guest

I want one of the bras. I mean, it does get cold up here ... 11 months of the year.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

A lot of seals will have to give their lives for that one.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

I'll beat their heads in myself!

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Hope nobody tells Boom how it works out on the prairies.....

Every year just before the ice disappears from the fields the Saskatchewan Seal hunt begins. Farmers head out with modified combines to harvest the seals from the fields before they can harm the crop to be seeded.

The special combines club the seal then collect the skins and oil before returning the remains to the land for fertilizer

That's great stuff. I imagine Super (remember how Mike Walden would just call him "Super" as if that and not Dave was his first name?) will be doing his shopping there as soon as the -- da da da! -- "genuine Saskatchewan seal skin bindings" arrive.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

It's early in the season, too, so we still have time before we put grandma and grandpa out on the ice floes with the seal carcasses.

Draft saved Draft deleted