1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Airline terror plot suspects identified; of British orgin

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Are you getting soft on me, Boom? Grow a fucking sack!

You said it yourself, fuck all Muslims. Muslims are the problem in this world and this country. Why not just round them up and throw them into special locations? How can you state they are the problem and then just allow them to walk in public. No. Fuck that.

This is America. And I'll be damned if I have to stand in line at an airport for 2-hours because of some fucking Arab! I don't need to be inconvenienced. That is fucking bullshit. I'm an important fucking person and I don't wait for NOBODY!

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Don't remember which news show I heard this on but Scotland Yard received a tip from a neighbor or acquaintance of one of the guys living in London. That got the ball rolling.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yet there are so many on the left who think "If we could just get them to the negotiating table and find out why they feel this way."
    Fools, all of them.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

The Arabic meaning to Jihad is to give everything you have or struggle to do something. The "Islamic" meaning to Jihad is to do anything possible to be a good Muslim. You see, people like Saddam and Osama THINK that they are actually performing a type of jihad. But they are not. They do things that go against the Islamic religion(Killing innocent people etc). So when you really look at it, they're not performing Jihad at all.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

But they have a whole region of people convinced otherwise. And no one over there really seems interested in pointing out the contradictions.

BTW, I wonder why Louis Farrakhan has been so quiet lately.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I can just see Osama slapping his forehead in disbelief and saying, "My bad" when someone points out the difference.

7. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's about time someone steps up and condemns terrorism. I mean, they sure didn't after 9-11.

Oh, wait.

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

And they sure aren't saying anything about attacking each other in Iraq.

Oh, wait.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,1,5722272.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed

Well, no one has said it's not OK to attack civilians since those guys in London were busted.

Oh, wait. Guess the guy who said this doesn't count:

I just wish more Muslims would condemn this stuff. No way this is just a fanatical minority acting out their corrupt view of a religion. No one's ever perverted Christianity to justify killing people before.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Alphabet soup factions don't carry much weight for me.

There needs to be something massive, organized and loud.

Draft saved Draft deleted