1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ain't No Rug Big Enough, Johnny Mac

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ben_Hecht, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I have an issue with him cheating. I have an issue with him lying about it. But, yes, I have a real issue with him doing it while President of the United States and in the Oval office with an intern young enough to be his daugher.

2. OK, next question.
    If -- and I know that's a big if -- Bush actually flat-out lied to take us to Iraq, do you believe he or Clinton did more to tarnish the White House?

3. Let me add to the if category -- I mean if he did it because of his own personal vendetta against Sadaam and he intentionally misled the country.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My ONLY issue with Clinton: He lied under oath.

I don't care what he lied to Hillary about, I don't care who he fucked, and I don't care who blew him (to be honest, Mizzou, I say you probably need a blow job a lot MORE when the fate of the world is in your hands).

I care that he lied under oath.

5. I'd still argue he didn't lie under oath. Under the definition of sex they gave him, he actually didn't have sex with her, though she did with him.
    Did he have sex with her, really? Sure. But not legally, according to the chosen words of the witch hunters who were after him.
    I know it's semantics, but isn't that was being a lawyer (as he is) is all about anyway?

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Dam - Mcain married a girl who's daddy owned the biggest Budweiser distributer in the Southwest - I mean that's the American dream. It should get him votes instead of losing them.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

That flip-flopping wasn't so blithely excused by your side four years ago, was it?

Bunch of comics.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Then, you probably should leave the country, because every one of them has done that.

Perhaps Carter didn't.

9. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Just for the record, it's OK she got divorced before marrying McCain -- that part's totally glossed over -- but not that he divorced her.
    Just so we're clear.

10. Simon_Cowbell

So, you're saying he's a homewrecker, too?

11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I bet Michelle Obama would give Scarlett a fist bump on her face if she ever tried to make a real move.

12. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

People get divorced. That happens. He screwed around and then dumped his wife after she was disfigured and handicapped in a car accident. Then he used his rich wife's money and father-in-law's political connections to get started in politics. There's a difference.

Character. Integrity. Yeah, right. He's a fraud.

Draft saved Draft deleted