1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ain't No Rug Big Enough, Johnny Mac

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ben_Hecht, Jun 10, 2008.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I agree with IJAG on this.

This moral outrage over politicians' marriage problems and private indiscretions gets tiresome as hell after a while. It has NOTHING to do with how they govern.

Why not just bring back the stocks and the scarlett letter?

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This thread CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Now let me clarify: This only applies to politicians. Unless it's juicy, like Bill Clinton and Gina Gershon.

However, I am ALL ABOUT who other famous people are doing. I wish I could get an RSS feed for that.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

McCain sells himself as the straight-talking maverick who tells it like it is. It's about character and integrity. This makes me think he has neither.

Oh and did you hear about Obama and Scarlett Johansson?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/10980.html

Actress has a crush on Obama
    By: Jeffrey Ressner
    June 10, 2008 02:31 PM EST

Every presidential candidate can use a sexy blonde movie star to liven up his or her campaign, appear at big money events and rally the entertainment community. Sen. Barack Obama’s go-to Hollywood hottie is Scarlett Johansson, a starlet who trades frequent e-mails with the presumptive Democratic nominee, campaigns tirelessly on his behalf, hosts lucrative fundraisers and even appeared in that “Yes We Can” viral video that got 10 million views in its first week online. . .

6. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

7. imjustagirl

Yep. Months ago.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Just for you:

http://www.eonline.com/syndication/feeds/rssfeeds/awful.xml

;D

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This is in a paper that makes the NY Post look like the NY Times...

10. imjustagirl

No. I love Casablanca, but I don't want blind items. I want an "I hear John Mayer is banging Justin Timberlake" line. Not "Which C-list celeb was seen in En Why See holding his mother's purse??"

11. Grimace

Grimace Guest

We haven't even mentioned McCain and the lobbyist. Trading sex for lobbyist favors. tsk tsk.

What a dirty old man. Sorry, but I hold my leaders up to higher standards. perv

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted