1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahhh yes, we've gone 4-5 days without any new BRETT FAVRE DRAMA!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Aug 26, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Didn't he way he was wearing jeans?

Or am I debacling an inside joke?

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He brings a selfish attitude, the belief that he's the same athlete he was 10 years ago and the ability to destroy locker-room chemistry with a single glance.

3. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Wauwatosa weighs in.

http://www.wauwatosanow.com/blogs/communityblogs/53574042.html

If true, the Every Day I Need Attention thing is a match made in heaven.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You linked to a blog from a housewife.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather read Jim Souhan or Judd Zulgad. Hell, I'd even rather read Sean Jensen than a housewife spouting off about her former favorite player.

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

SHE'S HIRED!

6. Machine Head

Please, oh Great Gazzo, tell me that you did see that she is the former community columnist for the Wauwatosa NOW newspaper. Does the fact she used to work for a newspaper make it OK for me to link it? Do you approve?

I linked it for the city mentioned. If you knew anything about Minnesota, which you obviously don't, you would understand. Charley Walters first reported it In July, if that makes it OK.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Right on cue, the Drama Queen himself weighs in. Wasn't it convenient that the 'schism' story broke yesterday, allowing Brett to expound at length to answer the questions nobody had really asked yet??

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_13216347

Having now gone through eight or nine whole days of practice, he can assure the world he is doing a tremendous job in that regard. ;D ;D

8. Machine Head

I've seen your shit since SportsPages so I know you need some help. Let me try.

It was a Minnesota joke. I know you know everything and have told us all many, many times over the years, but I guess this one time it flew over your head. Also, please show me where I said the former columnist was covering Favre.

I linked it for the reference to the city he may live in. If you knew anything about Minnesota you would get it. You don't, so you've decided to play thread cop. Nice.

So the guy who thinks Arite Lange is a god doesn't approve of this. I'm hurt. Why not send King of All Media a PM and ask him what he thinks? Maybe he would get the reference.

9. Mizzougrad96

That's interesting since I never used the Mizzougrad96 handle on the sportspages board.

10. Machine Head

You're the greatest, you young fucking stud!

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Look at the brain on Big Brett.

He doesn't know what "schism" means. Neither does Jared Allen, but you already had the feeling he was a supreme dope.

12. Mizzougrad96

You have any other nicknames that are more than five years old that you want to call me?

Draft saved Draft deleted