1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

After watching the French Open highlites on ESPN, I just want to say...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, May 24, 2010.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They also seem to have developed a significant number of injuries along the way.
    Gee, I can't remember them losing a match when they didn't complain of some ailment

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Actually, the problem is that the shot is from a distance, giving the appearance of a bare ass. The shorts themselves are fairly conservative.

3. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Dools, please change your avatar. Everytime I see it, I think of Mama Cass saying this crap and I end up laughing really damn hard. And then in my head, she says "now get me a ham sandwich."

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

So something that makes me look like I am committing a misdemeanor every time I jump up to serve is conservative?

I'm glad to know I can wear my fake pecker now with my haberdashery.

5. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

I think he was referring to the actual size of the shorts. They go almost to her knees. if they were blue, no one would care.

6. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

The shorts are actually cover MORE than most tennis outfits that I have seen.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The pic I see, they look like volleyball shorts. Basically end right under the buttcheeks. You can see the line going around at the top of her thigh.

8. ringer

ringer Active Member

I'm not opposed to the color of the shorts.
    I am opposed to seeing her ass crack.

You can see the entire crack! How can she say that's an "illusion?"

9. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

True. I don't think I've heard them withdraw from an injury from a match they weren't losing, except against each other. They're a turn off.

10. dooley_womack1

I'm sure it's the crease, not the crack. From the front close up, you can clearly see the shorts are not diaphanous. Now get me a ham sandwich.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

But when you watch the match it looks like she is going serious commando.

Is that the look you would want if you were a woman?

12. dooley_womack1

Sounds like projection to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted