1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AFC playoff poll

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Who takes the AFC?

1. San Diego

16 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Baltimore

16 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. New England

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Indy

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  5. Jets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. KC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

To be fair, OOP, you're largely correct. Other than the odd lob at him for his contract while holding a clipboard, Philip Rivers wasn't rained on too much the two years prior to this season. I was trying to include the four years he spent at N.C. State without this turning into Tolstoy.

He pulled the Wolfpack's crap out of the fire so many times that it was probably taken for granted by the school's fans. I think some of the delusional school backers - and there are a lot of them - are finally beginning to appreciate how good he was all this time after he went to the NFL. Rivers may be a first-year, full-time starter in the NFL, but this kid has more moxie than most veterans ... and it pissed me off that silvershadow1981 took a flip, uninformed potshot. If this makes me a fanboy, fine. I've been called worse.

Draft saved Draft deleted