1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advanced Athletic Training Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Supershadow, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I thought about that, but too afraid JDV would show up wearing one.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

As always, you're two steps ahead of me.

Put me down for two shirts. Sleeveless, whatever.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

How did I miss this until just now? And does anyone else scroll over JDV's 10,000 word message-board farts and just read the responses?

4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

OY FUCKING VEY

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I'd just like to say both JDV and SS are fucking idiots.

That is all.

6. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha ha,

Oh man Doc are you that much of a cutnut & hothead.

Let's break this down:

1.) I am WAAAAAYYYYY smarter then you dude. You are a little kid ok - you can't compete with me - not even close.

2.) You can't beat my score - none of you can & I did it super quick in minutes in one sitting & posted pic!!! Everyone who was here saw it.

There is no way to cheat on that test to get that score as it is timed, a perfect test alone won't yield anything close to my score homey. I don't even know if it is possible to score higher then me.

But even it there is someone would have to spend so long trying to beat a score I did right off the cuff, crushed, dominated, and moved on. Having a super genius IQ I learn so much faster and see so much more then you & then move on to learn more things.

3.) That is SOOO obviously a photoshopped copy of my test it is insane!!

ANYONE can see that (hmm, same EXACT screen shot (same trim, map position, screen curvature (I still use a CRT I love), same color)

Match that up with the one guy who is expert in photoshop and always follows me around with assorted Wheaties boxes, bobbleheads, and various other photoshopped sundries & what do you have

A TOTAL FRAUD!!

I mean anyone can tell that but just making it easy for the board.

Look dude, I KNOW this was a setup. We all do now.

This was Spup's GREAT SOURCE!!! LOL

Spup

I tried to be nice & warn you....repeatedly, but you just couldn't take the hint could you?

I unraveled the whole thing and embarrassed all of you again....in minutes..right for all to see.

Isn't it so funny that as soon as "the source....err clown" unraveled and went after SportsChick (who spup loves and kisses her as@) that IMMEADIATELY (as we all could virtually see the PM's being traded) that post was deleted and then Spup was ALL OVER this thread and the source slipped again and let out his dealings with Spup (again subtle things that most miss...but I don't).

Yeah it was REAL funny seeing Spup and dork..err Doc show up late at night on a thread that nobody should care about and clearly working with the "SuperShadow"....yet NEVER ONCE attacking him or his credibility, NOR asking WTF he was doing on here posting about stuff YOU HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT.

Your every action, every post, every emphasis (or lack of emphasis) BETRAYS IT ALL. Isn't it SOO funny that the SJ "board bitch" (as she fancies herself) and certainly board loudmouth has nothing to say to or about the thread starter "super shadow" or ANYTHING about the actual thread!

Then when SC (who Spup loves) trashed SS and powerlifting then Spup just spent the rest of the time kissing her ass and trashing me - brilliant!

Dude, it is so clear.

Oh no, you just egged it on and wanted to know where the "showdown was" - lol.

Doc,

Your girl got beat again ok.

You want to "defend" her you are only getting yourself dirty. Plus how does that make her look (like she can't fight her own battles. Hey if the shoe fits.)?

Here is some advice -

Your engaged to her - great! Good luck with that.

Have a nice V-day and all and hope you all have a great marriage.

But don't bring your relationship garbage onto here - you want to be a cutnut - do it on your own time.

You girl keeps coming back and coming back and coming back for an intellectual beating with me.

Let me make this super easy for both of you

1.) You are kids, you are not as smart or accomplished as me, don't have as much power or influence as me and can't win.

Just do your thing and try to be happy in your own life

Thinking you are going to win or be happier if you can harm me is fallacious at best and....well inadvisable.

I think your source got wind of that quickly as in the end...he knows that I know where those bodies are buried.

So let me say this as nice and classy as I can

1.) I know who SS...err Spup's "source" is

2.) I told you the source was a nut with no credibility at all, I showed that to some degree, I backed up my stuff HOW MANY TIMES NOW...and you still tried to force it.

Here is an idea try slamming your car into a brick wall you may have better results.

3.) Your attempts to trick me, trick Rok and others are such a bad joke...so amateur - I feel bad for you.

Let's review

Facts are facts, JDV has all the facts and all the ammo...you have none. No matter what you think it doesn't change the facts, no matter what you post on a message board it doesn't change the facts. The Villa army is growing that is a fact.

I am better than you and beat you again

That is a fact.

Now I will be classy & even after your weak slimy character assassination attempt I will extend my hand to both of you and offer a truce as JDV holds no grudges and takes the higher road in life...the lord teaches us forgiveness.

Why spend time on the negative when there is too much work to be done & positivity to enjoy?

JDV

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Going on the back of the tshirts.

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Especially since we can't fit a single JDV post on either side.

9. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Shouldn't this be on the boots thread?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

What colors do these come in? Red, grey, white? I need like one of each color.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

No, it's a much better idea for every thread you show up in to turn into a pissing match.

Ahem.

JDV is a smartass, nothing more. Pompous, sure. But clearly seeking only to stir the pot, and ultimately harmless in my opinion. Unless you're one of the group that always wants to pick a fight with the dude, he's funny as hell.

I don't get the venom directed his way.

At the very least, if you think he's a troll . . . maybe it would be wise to cease feeding him?

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yup. That's the way things play out here. ::) ::) ::) ::)

FWIW, I don't believe JDV to be a troll or dim. His posts are just, um, a little bit too long. This other joker, though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.