1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advanced Athletic Training Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Supershadow, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Look dude,

Let me break this down real simple for you. I already have a very good idea of who you are.

There is no way you are going to "outsmart" me alright. I honestly have no idea why so many try this when it always ends badly for them.

Let's make this real simple.

1.) As stated early on in some of my first posts on this board I do not talk about my training routines, methods, etc. as that is my IP. This is what I worked for over 25 years to develop & I am not giving it out on some damn message board to an anonymous dork to prove anything. I have the hardware & the cred.

Nothing to prove here. Moreover, being a drug free athlete that is still competing I am NOT giving out my secrets online as my competitors monitor me & have for some time.

1.) You CLEARLY know who I am IN DETAIL and have read MANY of my posts here & have had conversations with Sportschick offline (purportedly) and also are pushing one style of powerlifting....gee what does that tell us??

2.) What on earth do you think you are going to accomplish here? Seriously? "expose" me for not knowing about training - lol. Yeah that's it. Forget about all the endorsements and you know actual results with real pro athletes or my own accomplishments - those don't matter - lol.

3.) That won't work - so then what. You think I just stand here and take your slime and do nothing? That won't happen.

I know where this road ends....I have all the chess moves mapped and am like at least 4 steps ahead of you. There is no move you can make that I don't have the answer as I have the truth on my side, moreover at each move I will make you pay.

So please play on.

You come on here - push BS, then fake like your me - yet know all this stuff about me - & then erase ....errr 6 or 7 posts and then play dumb and want to "talk training" in the wrong section of an SJ message board.

How stupid are you.

Moreover, everything about you has already given away exactly who you are quite clearly, from your writing, your methods, your style, your agenda, the things you say and emphasize, your outlook on powerlifting, all of it.

You forget or don't want to deal with the fact that I am much smarter then you and a trained elite lawyer. I pick up on patterns most would never get and I have a near photographic memory for facts and am able to synthesize patterns out of little info.

Look, do yourself a favor and get lost. You are not a journalists, that is clear. People on here like me because I was, probably will be again soon. I know the business and am smart and most of all entertaining. Thus, I have something to add to the board. You have none of those qualities.

Most on here don't care at all about powerlifting, Westsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide - lol, or advanced training methods for anything.

Hate to break that to you.

& as SC points out if they did they know enough to talk to me.

How about this little dude...how about you cut the games and tell us all who you are & then we can evaluate your cred & go from there.

JDV

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't know what's going on between JDV and the newbie, but keep me out of it. Aright. I've never PMd or IMd with either of you.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

JDV talking about cred. That's so rich.

4. John D. Villarreal

Ha ha ha,

That is exactly where you are wrong. You have already EXPOSED YOURSELF as a fraud dude.

As soon as I saw this thread title I knew straight away it was a weak attempt to bait me into some garbage.

You have proven nothing.....You duck & hide behind a BS name with no info posted about you & quickly erase your LAME posts about me & attacking/outing SC. Don't you think that marks quite clearly who you are?

Your agenda is simple....slime me....you have said as much....ha ha

Yet, you see this is a JOURNALIST message board dude. That means people look at facts & credibility.

You have none & your actions have exposed that even more & your hack biased slime agenda.

The fact that you don't recognize that is hilarious.

What is worse is that you don't understand that I have backed up fact after fact after fact on this board with outside sourcing. I have always posted under my real name & have provided corroboration to my claims.

You don't. So what does that tell us - lol.

This is grade school and honestly beneath the lowest common denominator on this board.

Here is another clue, nothing you can say, no "Q&A" you can have with me, no fantasy, will change the facts that are clearly established about me. Moreover, no matter what you or frankly anyone thinks on this board will change the facts in real life, all the top pros I trained, all the titles/records and trophies, the IQ, the car, the women, the radio & TV shows, etc, etc, etc, etc,.

I know you are hoping that that crucial Q on what weights I use is going to make it all go away - but hate to break it to you it won't.

Alright seriously dude, you can show up here at whatever time you want but I can't waste any more time on this chicanery.

You are a clown & nice try.

I laugh at you & keep moving forward on kicking ass in life, too busy for this kind of kid game.

Stop being a hater and go do something productive.

Good luck with that too, but you won't see me wasting my time with you.

Right now I have to bounce to my girl's place since she is fixing me some food but I will post on other threads later - lots of real news to talk about.

JDV

Keep hating on me as you are just making me famous (notice JDV never tries to imitate anyone...hmm...JDV doesn't care)

Often imitated but NEVER duplicated.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's SC, dammit! :mad:

My hatred of powerlifting goes back long before this Web site entered my life.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

What's your girl making, JDV???

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Wow. I'm kinda hurt that SC doesn't enjoy us being flipped at a moments notice. Actually, I'm not. We're our own people. We have our own personalities.

8. John D. Villarreal

Ha ha ha,

1.) First of all it was SC NOT Spup - brilliant.

2.) YOU posted that BS clown that I and TB BOTH saw & then QUICKLY ERASED. Something to the effect of "SC you said you would stop attacking powerlifters if I gave JDV your number". To which TB & I both said WOW!!

3.) I already had like a 95%+ idea of who you are...now it is like about 100%.

Look, here is my last piece of friendly advice, & I say this out of respect for the sport I have competed for over twenty years in.

You have no credibility here, these guys don't care about PL debates in the least, nothing you can say is going to matter to them, honestly, JDV himself is not a story so that won't work, and most importantly, nothing & I mean nothing good can come of this for you.

Seriously.

See I know where all the bodies are buried dude & there are a lot of them not buried real deep, if you think you can take shots at me with impunity you would be wrong.

Again, I am going to take the high road and ignore you but if you are who I think you are...come on you don't want anyone sniffing around your ops dude.

I think we both know that.

Come on man these are journalists & they will check you out, beyond the bs you feed them.

Anyway, that is my good deed for the day.

Honestly, JDV likes to get along with peeps and wishes all the best, but deals with stuff as needed.

So, you do your thing I will do mine.

Now again, I have dinner to get to so that was amusing for a minute but now I am moving on.

9. Why do I think this may not be true?

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

JDV,

Please stop talking in third person. It makes you sound like T.O. If that's something you want, well, then I suppose everyone definitely has the correct impression of you around here. If you missed the memo, that impression is not good.

Spup (not SC, but honored to be mixed up with someone of her caliber)

11. John D. Villarreal

Hey Norm, soup & chicken I think, but she is Italain and can cook really great - which is cool but it also means that things become much more of a production sometimes.

I also need a feakin shower as I just came back from the gym.

Oh hey....actually I will just send you a PM

Catch you guys/gals later.

JDV

12. John D. Villarreal

Ha ha, fair enough SC.

Yeah I accept your explanation. Like I said I know who these guys are...so no surprise.

Its all good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.