1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Actors who you're surprised aren't more famous

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Dec 3, 2010.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Brad definitely got the lesser of two sisters. Kimberly is no slouch at all, but Ashley just blows her away.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Wow, that premise just sounds awful.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why isn't Gerald McRaney more famous?

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I wonder what Delta Burke is looking like these days.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

After seeing this thread for a few days, I finally had one pop into my head for this category: Lisa Blount.

She was in "An Officer and a Gentleman," as the best friend of Debra Winger's character who drives David Keith's Sid to suicide after faking a pregnancy and then dumping him.

I remember her getting some buzz after that film, but then seemed to fall off the face of the earth. She had a few credits here and there, but I don't remember seeing her until the Oscar telecast a few years ago when her and her husband, as producers, won the award in the short film category.

Unfortunately, she died at 53 back in October.

6. Well if we are talking dead people then I say William Powell should be more famous.

Draft saved Draft deleted