1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Activist Elijah - REALLY? - goes after Bachmann

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Dec 7, 2011.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

The look on Bachmann's face when she's informed that the mother is gay is priceless. Shows her true hatred for gays.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

How much prep work does Bachmann get for these types of questions? She needs to be conditioned like Pavlov's dog so she can at least fake moments like this.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fixed.

Oh, and the obligatory cup of rotten rice.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yes, Michelle, this is how it starts ...

Still want to be president?

Seriously, if she has this reaction when a kid informs her that his mom is gay, what's going to be her reaction when she's informed of an international crisis?

5. printdust

printdust New Member

Nothing like a canned rehearsed response rather than stark honesty. What I'd loved to have seen is a "how dare you use your kid like this, you bitch!"

6. printdust

printdust New Member

But the upside of that is that under Newt's "More income? Give 'em overtime!" plan, he'll get $400 a week for working 80 hours.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I'm as anti-Bachman as anyone, but that clip gave me the willies. The kid obviously didn't want to do it and was only doing so because his mom forced him for some pre-planned attention-seeking youtube moment. I hate parents who use their kids for this type bullshit.

And this officially marks the first time I have ever agreed with printdust on anything.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Then again, maybe the reason the kid was so quiet and afraid to say WHAT HE WAS TOLD TO SAY was he didn't want to be used for such a stunt.

With her as his mom, that kid has no chance in this lifetime.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Total load of bullshit spewed by a professional liar.

10. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

"Professional" implies that someone's paying him. It also implies standards.

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

FTABNTTT

Draft saved Draft deleted