1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

According to Jim - Series Finale

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Jun 2, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Please tell me you are being held hostage by Pallister.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I just checked out the final couple of minutes. To see how weird it got. Hell, that this thread got to a second page astounds me.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Truer words have not been printed at this site. Good God, I can't get enough of Ashley Williams.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Ashley Williams was so hot that I actually watched more than one episode of Good Morning Miami.

5. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I liked "Still Standing" ... I would submit that Mark Addy WAS like a live action Homer Simpson. I didn't find him unlikeable at all.

It's not like it was the greatest show ever or whatnot, but I don't think it deserves to be lumped in the same sentence with Jim Belushi's abortion of a show.

6. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Wasn't a huge fan, but George Lopez > According to Jim x 1000 ... Seriously, According to Jim is probably the worst show of my lifetime to actually "make" it.

Fredo Belushi has never, ever been funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted