1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Access"? Yep. But that ain't Hollywood...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Didn't know who the heck Maria Menounos is, so when another poster (who shall remain nameless) sent me a link about her, I had to look her up. Turns out she's a reporter with "Access Hollywood."

But, playing football on the beach in Florida in a bikini, access doesn't seem to be a problem.
    http://wizbangpop.com/2011/01/03/maria-menounos-lets-it-all-hang-out-in-miami/
    WARNING: HUGELY NSFW

My word! I think Pat O'Brien just fainted.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

She hosted the Disney World Parade on ABC that was shown on Christmas. W

She wore a short dress and there are a couple of spots where the crowd behind her are mostly guys.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Odd that her thang would be hanging out just as the cameras are focused on it, and that she wouldn't notice the problem through her many different postures. Also odd that so many people who had never heard of her are now Googling for every image they can find. Such a remarkable coincidence.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Re: "Access"? Yep. But that ain't Hollywood...

She was merely doing a commercial for a dapilatory

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've heard of her. She played Jamie Kennedy's girlfriend in "Kickin' It Old Skool." Extremely hot.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You mean like when Tara Reid's top fell on the red carpet and it seemed to take her about 90 seconds to notice?

7. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I would say a majority of people under 30 know who she is.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Having just finally seen the pics, I seriously doubt that was intentional. I just assumed (and maybe hoped) that her top had fallen off.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

She was on Punkd one time - they were doing the red carpet thing and she was entering some event and the person they had asking the questions asked her if it was awkward for her to be interviewed by real journalists.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I feel bad for her. She's not some hotsy totsy bimbo looking for headlines.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

We've got bush!!!!

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^The perfect match of post and poster^^^^^^^

Draft saved Draft deleted