1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AC/DC tour

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I'm going to see these guys again (first time in 18 years, though)...

Has anyone seen them on this tour? How is the new album's stuff and how do they sound in general. Also, when do they hit the stage?

Thanks for any help.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Fuck... sinking like I rock.

I was afraid of that.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

They hit Cleveland in early January. I would go if the ticket price weren't outrageous.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

They sold out a show at Rogers Centre here in Toronto a few weeks ago and are coming back in January. I didn't go but a colleague did and said it was great. Ticket prices are larcenous.

5. Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus Member

Don't get me started. They're coming here to Tulsa next month -- on my Mrs. Angus' birthday. She declined my generous offer to buy tickets and accompany her as my gift.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I didn't go because ticket prices were exorbitant, but I heard from someone who did go that they kicked all kinds of ass. And their new stuff held up well, too.

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

If you've seen them before, it's not worth it. Their setlist is pretty much the same as the last two tours, so I've heard.

If you haven't seen them before, go. I'd venture to say this will be it for them as far as full on touring is concerned.

Draft saved Draft deleted