1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abe Vigoda

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Feb 24, 2007.

1. The Barney Miller episode where Fish eats the pot brownies and is suddenly running down criminals on rooftops is classic.

2. Hey, Chris, you and I are up to 10 things we agree on now.

Barney: Harris, go home and stay there until you feel better.
    Harris: I'll go home but I ain't never gonna feel better.
    And, lest we forget Jack Soo:

"Barney, Barney, Barney, was your mother from Killarney?"

3. Barney: How many of those did you have?

Jack Soo: [uses his finger to indicate Barney should come closer and then whispers] Mushi, mushi, mushi.

4. boots

boots New Member

If I'm not mistaken, Wojo also ate the brownies. I believe his girl made it for them.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

I remember that Todd Bridges, pre-Diff'rent Strokes, played one of the foster kids.

And my favourite Jack Soo moment came when someone complained that Yemana was squinting at him. Yemana says, "that wasn't squinting. This" -- his facial expression does not change -- "is squinting." ;D

6. boots

boots New Member

That was when ABC was kicking everyone's ass. Now, everyone is kicking ABC's ass.

7. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Concur. And it's the only funny sitcom bit in television history that makes my mother, whenever it gets mentioned, laugh so hard she starts to cry. She otherwise has absolutely no sense of humor.

You have to be there. :D

8. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

You know I got rhymes like him.

9. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Abe was on Conan last night.

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Well, not everyone. As of Feb. 2007, ABC is still kicking the asses of NBC and CW, while having their's kicked by CBS and FOX, respectively.

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

The only thing I know about this man is he was name-dropped in a Liz Phair song.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

His name's also dropped in a Beastie Boys song.

Draft saved Draft deleted