1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportbook, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Hey, as long as you don't get an erection lasting more than four hours by smoking pot, it's all cool.

2. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

DAMMIT GOOGLE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME AN EMAIL ALERT PINGING ME WHEN BODIE GOT BACK TO THE THREAD SO SHIT WOULD GET SERIOUS.

See if I ever buy Google Glass now!

3. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

YF why don't you go have some beers and drive home. You'd be doing us a favor.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I would recommend against drinking multiple beers and driving. At the very least, I would suggest you consult your doctor prior to doing so, and heed the advice he or she may provide.

5. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Didn't you start a thread about beer?

I don't drink anymore.

Your bullshit you posted about "emotional unavailability" (whatever that means) is such crap.

I get along great with my mom, my gramma, my brother and have many friends I speak to on a regular basis. I don't get along with my dad but that's because he has never cared about anything I have ever done. I am ambitious, I have been promoted in my job and am looking at a third sometime in the next two years.

I get along in life very well, I have many fulfilling relationships. So take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Aaron Hernandez molests collies. Discuss.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Again: The problem isn't that Aaron Hernandez smoked pot. Not really.

The problem is that he did something illegal, something that his school and his team care enough about to test for.

If this were 1923, and Hernandez failed an alcohol test, that would go on the list, as well.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Aaron Hernandez would have been a better cop than the one who shot the Rotweiler 4 times but still allowed it to flop around. Hernandez would've walked up to the dog and finished it off execution style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.