1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Wise Guide for Baseball Fans on FanSherpa.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SCurley, Apr 24, 2007.

1. SCurley

SCurley New Member

This is one of my favorite Web site for baseball... seems to have all the bases covered (pardon the pun!), and it is a great sounding board for fans called www.fansherpa.com.

The site provides fans with a guide to some of the most celebrated ballparks and stadiums as well as tips on attending games at these venues, and are a witty take on the entire spectator experience. BUT, it's also interactive, allowing baseball fans, like myself, to post write-ups, tips, photos and video based on your own ballpark experiences. You can also comment on other fan posts, rate bars and restaurants, and blog about any number of baseball topics.

Go to fansherpa.com and sound off! Chat with others to learn how to sneak into better seats and get to the bathroom and back without missing a second of action; tips for bringing kids to the game; where to meet friends for a pre-game beer...

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Does it have links to a site where I can buy the Superbat 3000 and other cool equipment?

3. Me thinks SCurley runs this site, no?

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

he could have just named in fanSCurley.com

Draft saved Draft deleted