1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Very Moddy Xmas 2007

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

This is on the Christmas music thread but may get lost as that one grows (as I hope it will - grow not get lost).

Anyway, Moddy Holiday 2007 CD is done. Time constraints kept it from being as varied as some earlier editions but it is a good mix just the same.
    If you want one, PM me with an address (I'll keep your secret and will even mail to your screen name if you prefer).

They won't get into the mail until this weekend. They're on backorder as The Queen, who loves this year's edition because Mr. Hanky is NOT on it, ordered 60 for her colleagues. The Queen jumps to the head of the line.

I'll leave this up through the weekend and then will nuke. My secretsanta giftee is getting one even if he/she doesn't want one.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

All those that were ordered have been made, packed and shipped. Should be to everyone soon. We had a record number of requests this year and I appreciate everyone's interest.

When they get there, please do a quick check and make sure 25 full songs are on there. I produced about 150 of those bad boys to cover family, work, my SJ family, etc. Found glitches in a couple and I think I got all of them out of there. Just in case -check. Let me know if there's a problem and I'll get another one out. Can't beat the price, the guarantee or the music.

Happy Holidays to all!

3. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

On behalf of all those who received a CD, I want to thank you Moddy. Great work as always. It made for great background music as I cleaned the apartment this afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.