1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A-Team Movie Trailer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So, to sum up, the movie needs more bling and less shirt?

2. Why would you note this on a thread about the A-Team?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That A Team wasn't in the 60s or 90s, was it?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Question: Are we allowed to comment on this thread if we refuse to watch the trailer?

5. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

I'm interested to see if the team's marksmanship skills have improved. I remember four guys who had assault rifles and couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat ...

I always thought to myself, "If these guys are the A team, I'd hate to see the B team..."

6. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Did I see a man gunning from a tank suspended by parachutes while falling from a plane?

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw the same thing, Pete.

But recalling the TV show, everyone will just groan and wince a bit before walking away from the plane/tank crash. :)

That said, I'd go see this movie in a heartbeat. Loved the show as a kid, will probably get some laughs off it now.

8. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

If I watched Transformers, which sucked so badly, I will watch this.

However, I still refuse to watch Dukes of Hazzard.

9. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

That was indeed Bradley Cooper gunning from the falling tank. I am most interested in seeing how well Sharlto Copley keeps his South African accent in check. Seems to do ok from what little we heard from him in the trailer.

Draft saved Draft deleted