1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A SportsCenter Storm warning: New live morning edition coming

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by ondeadline, May 12, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Go see if she detailed it on the Henin retirement thread. I know she at least mentioned it.

2. FreddiePatek

FreddiePatek Active Member

She merely alluded to it, but I believe I now have enough to postulate a theory. 8)

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Henin match against Serena at the French several years back and her retirement in the Aussie final is more than enough reason to term her a foul, evil creature.

Plus it's nice to have somebody to root against.

4. FreddiePatek

FreddiePatek Active Member

Aha! That's exactly what I had begun to think. I can respect that. And you were right, btw, on the other thread about the men having no Darth Netter. If only Kyle Busch could swing a racquet.

Threadjack over. Everyone please return to ripping Hannah Storm.

5. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Not sure if this got much play, but the overnight Sportscenters will be broadcast from Los Angeles now instead of Bristol. The Bristol set is also getting another makeover.

Don't know if they're going to hire new talent for out west, but maybe Stewie will stay east and we won't have to see him overnights.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Exactly. Bland on Sportscenter? I'll take it!

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

As long as they keep DJ Stewy busy with the NBA and NFL shows so I don't have to watch him, I'll be happy.

8. ondeadline

<a href="http://thebiglead.com/?p=6082">According to a BLOG, here is how the SportsCenter lineup will look:</a>

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Does that mean Buccigross and Berthiaume will be doing the 2 a.m. show, which will then appear taped the next morning?

10. ondeadline

If so, it would only be repeated between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

They usually have rerun ballgames in that time slot.

Draft saved Draft deleted