1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A-Rod: Still A Douche

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Batman, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ahhh, FOX standing up for journalistic integrity and independence as always.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This still isn't as bad as the time Scott Boras was stroking A-Rod's cock on camera during Game 4 of the Red Sox-Rockies World Series.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

I'm betting he saw the camera man in the hospitality room and let him blow right past him, just like that 1-2 fastball from Feliz.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Excellent.

Kiss some more mirrors, you self-absorbed bitch.

5. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

nice

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So, first he wants to go to the Super Bowl to be seen. Then when he is seen, he throws a fit.

And to think, he still hasn't learned anything from Jeter.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If he's embarrassed, I don't blame him, but shut up about it.

Oh, poor superstar who makes $25 mil a year is seen on TV being fed by one of the richest actresses in the world... Oh poor baby...

8. bpoindexter

bpoindexter Active Member

I don't believe this crap for a minute. One, it's a Hollywood column built on - what else? - a source. So sometime after the shot, anyone with a network camera gets word that A-Rod's pissed off and he gets a guarantee that it won't happen again, eh? What, did he walk to the Fox booth and tell them to knock it off? Did a Fox gopher walk to their seats and ask if they could shoot some and then get shot down the power hitter?

This whole thing stinks. Total Hollywood bullshit.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . but . . . but . . . it fits the classic A-Clod douche profile!

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Four hundred people out of luck and that assclown had a plush seat and hand-to-mouth treatment.

For $25M a year you can film my wife feeding me shit in the dark, petting zoo style.

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Did A-Rod just get elected to Congress as a Republican? The way Fox bent over for him...

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

The worst part about it was the bored look on Diaz's face and the fact that A-Rod didn't seem to acknowledge her existence. They didn't look in love; they looked like two entitled dildos.

Maybe Fox apologized because they broadcast MLB shit and were afraid of being denied access to the dildo. I don't know.

Awesome comment by LJB, by the way.

Draft saved Draft deleted