1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A-Rod finds a way to take the Yankees losing streak off the tabloid covers...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, May 30, 2007.

1. Here is a link that works (just in case others are having the same problem). Plus, it has a large photo of the Post cover if you click on the one that has the head "Stray Rod Nothing New."

http://tailrank.com/1996072/He-s-a-yankee-doodle-randy

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I see in the AP story, Johnny Damon was quoted. Yeah, the guy who proudly cheated on his first wife is probably fairly sympathetic to A-Rod.

3. boots

boots New Member

In the end, is it ANYONE'S business? I think people, especially sportswriters, have a lot more things to worry about other than who is stroking whom.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

How could the sports department steal my story? Fuck those guys! [/Cindy Adams]

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Other than Mrs. A-Rod, A-Rod, their daughter, and Ms. Slut, no, it's nobody's biz.

6. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Well then I guess it's a good thing the Post filled his wife in huh?

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

He should have taken her to the Maury show instead, and then denied paternity. That would have been a classic.

8. boots

boots New Member

It's NONE of their damn business. If A-Rod has skeletons in his closet, I know a ton of sportswriters who have cemeteries.

9. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

How was no one mentioned the real issue with this story yet? That chick had bigger arms that A-Rod. Whatever I think about the guy, I always thought he'd be able to pull better tail than that.

10. boots

boots New Member

ALWAYS remember, the beauty lies between the thighs.

11. Moland Spring

Moland Spring Member

Re: A-Rod finds a way to take the Yankees losing streak off the tabloid covers..

A-Rod just pulled the classy move of yelling "I got it!" as a baserunner in the top of the ninth, causing a popup to fall. Blue Jays are irate. YES announcers called it "a school-yard play." Lame.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: A-Rod finds a way to take the Yankees losing streak off the tabloid covers..

Just posted about that on the baseball thread. Man was that funny. Just going to add to his reputation as a bitch. John McDonald's reaction was priceless. He wanted to kill ARod.

Draft saved Draft deleted